Sunday, July 24


hahaz.. JUNJIE!! no wonder jasmine says she thinks you're FUNNY lahz!!!!!

OH MY! you guyz really make my day!!

cuz you guyz know what!??! jas called me at.. apparently 3+ this mornin~!! AND.. AND.. i was slping.. and my phone was set to dunoe wat mode. no sound one lahz.. den.. i din answer her call lahz.. heez..

BUT she sent me an email!! oh my!! i was reali so happy to see that mail!! heez.. yea..

那个女孩~! i am NOT boliaoz kz??

heez..

oh yahz. guyz.. ur bidding starts on thurs isnt it? den we do it on thursdae lahz.. how?

zhan your house isit ?? then you see how, decide on the time, maybe buy a few snacks.. then leave a post or what lahz.. hahaz..

oh yahz. cai.. ur bdae rite.. buy some lime.. the lemon lime .. those lemon-like limes.. the green skin.. oh yah! e type that they put in coronas everytime. nicer to go with some alcohol.

=)