Wednesday, May 11



the song is titled "一千年以后" ...thousand years later...i go learn and sing for you all next time...haha...

while ck...working's bad for me too....can never feel more temp than being here...imagine one day i'm like sitting here and the next day "zhansheng, you can go sit at XX's desk today coz he/she's on MC...help to pick up phone calls please"...and so the story goes...haha...imagine a cust svc guy without a phon...and customers looking for me will call this and that extensions...good thing that i din have many calls for me...now, i'm sited in the conference room...haha...big office...me alone...

craig....so boliaoz...camping at our blog....haha...not bad larz...it's the only form of entertainment for me during office hour...once in a while pop in to leave a post or see who's on....then go visit others' blog...please write more things to keep me company at work...

pj...your 'coolie' work confirm got in june? i gonna tell them i'm quitting next week lehz...