Saturday, May 21

heavy heavy downpour.. tsk tsk >.<



yoz!

yee: if u want lunch with me, let me know lahz.. when i'm free.. den prob can drop by there to lunch with you.. hahaz.. den go e library walk walk.. and no prob for e jobz. cuz the help is mutual! ;)

craig: i got a fren workin with us too!! huiting.. she doin admin lehz.. for nxt wk onli.. quite fun ahz.. and xinyuz in e same building!! the same citibank building!!
hahaz.. quite crowded ah.. that place.. kinda lookin fwd to working there lehz.. dunoe why oso..

oh yahz. monday.. i dun think i'll be able to make it.. gonna be away for the holidae.. goin some kelong at dunoe where.. meetin place is changi.. can someone please tell me wheres e kelong ?? i'll onli know later.. after my chi orch prac.. haven been back for a long time.. wonder whatz e situation there like now.. hahaz.. hopefully got new guyz there to pick me up.. HAHAHAHAHAZ.. (*o0pz. i should try to have a 淑女 样.. so i'll cover my mouth when i laugh.. *heh heh hehz..) ok. i should stop being dumb.
bleahz.
anw, you guyz have fun and enjoy yourself!! if you guyz meetin in evening of sth let me know lahz.. if my mother don't require my attendance at home (which is highly unlikely cuz she loves me too much), then i'll turn up!! holidae mahz.. den should be 乖 abit.. :D

ok!!

everyone! enjoy the rainy saturdae afternoon..

i hope the rain is not a bad foreboding for my return to co prac.. bleahz.